1. Guess Gladiators – These sandals have gone with me to Mexico and everywhere in Italy this spring/summer! They go perfectly with almost all of my outfits.
2. Shoedazzle heels – I tend to skip months (a lot) with shoedazzle, but once in awhile I see something I really like and I’ve got to have it! These wedges are really comfortable surprisingly. Especially since they’re really high.
3. Onitsuka Tiger – This was my favourite shoe purchase made on our trip to Japan in Tokyo. Perfect for my ‘everyday errands’.
4. Shoedazzle Flats – I love the bedazzled front on these flats. Flats with fancy tips go awesome with maxi dresses, wide legged or palazzo pants!
5. Kate Spade Keds – Ah! I loveeeee these! These give me happy feet! They’re so comfortable and the pop of colour makes any day just so much more wonderful. I’ve had so many people compliment the cork material. You can find similar shoes here:
6. Charles and Keith Pumps – Suede and faux leather beauties. These pumps are perfect with jeans and then even better to wear to the office.