It’s a beautiful day outside, so it’s only fitting to share a few of my favorite pieces for this season. Some of these items I just couldn’t wait and went out to buy them, so you’ll see them in my upcoming ootd’s (outfit of the day) on Instagram.
1. A perfect pastel satchel. This one is from French Connection and I love the spacious inner compartment!
2. The tea length skirt. Mini, midi and maxi have a great new member. I’m going gaga over this modest trend. The hem hits just above the ankle.
3. Spring studs. Floral is back, so get a nice floral pair.
4. Beach ready Tory Burch espadrille flats.
5. Nautical stripes. No matter what your personal style, stripes will surely fit into your spring wardrobe effortlessly.
6. Guerlain Meteorites Powder.
7. The Clutch.
8. Bold sunnies. If you don’t have a bold pair already, be on the look out for a killer pair. I can’t wait to rock these Prada sunnies.
9. Metallics. We saw this trend in FW2013 and it’s been adorned since. These BCBG pumps make for a great statement heel.
10. Get bold orange lips! I love this YSL Tangy Mandarin color.
11. Wide-leg pants made a strong comeback this season. Flooding the runways in collections from Michael Kors to Ferragamo. Pair this style with a feminine blouse or bold blazer to get this season’s posh tailored look. Think, Victoria Beckham.
Keep these colors in mind when you’re out and about, shopping for your Spring wardrobe:
If you had to make a Spring 2014 Mix, what songs would you include?